Who doesn’t love an easy dry rub?
There are dozens of options these days for all flavor preferences. But what’s the absolute best dry rub? In an effort to find the best jerky you can buy, we decided to peruse Amazon and see how real dry rub junkies felt.
Do you have a dry rub we need to try? Contact us.
- World Championship Class BBQ Dry Rub, perfected by Mark Lambert, Three-Time World Champion BBQ Pitmaster, taking Memphis in May in Pork Shoulder
- Sweet Rub O’Mine is his go-to Dry Rub and it was designed for more than just pork.
- It contains the perfect balance of flavors that bring the results in your background or at your next competition.
- The rub that won the 2013 Memphis in May Grand Championship BBQ Team
- The BBQ Rub brings out the best in everything you cook.
- The BBQ Rub is balanced with a special blend of sugar, salt, heat, and other spices.
- This rub allows you to turn out BBQ like a professional pitmaster.
- The Killer Hogs Championship BBQ Team spent years perfecting their BBQ dry rub and now you get a chance to experience the flavor.
- Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub brings out the natural flavors in meat and builds a beautiful, mahogany bark on pork, beef, and poultry.
- Use in place of salt or pepper and other herbs and spices
- No MSG
- All-natural, No preservatives
- Used by championship barbecuers, professional chefs, and backyard cooks everywhere
- A balanced blend of onion, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika and chipotle (smoked jalapeno)
- Outdoor flavor at it’s finest
- A great all-purpose seasoning
- Over 1000 positive reviews on Amazon!
- Great-Tasting Cooking Seasoning: Featuring sweet molasses and brown sugar flavors with a slight kick of chili pepper
- Compatible Meat/Proteins: The perfect BBQ rub to complement your beef cut of choice
- Easy Storage: Each rub comes in a stackable aluminum tin container
- Kosher, gluten-free, and GMO-free
- Made in USA