Peanut Butter Beer, who can resist it? Whoever decided to combine the addicting creamy, salty, goodness of peanut butter with beer is a complete tastebud genius!
The Lenhof household has personally loved peanut butter cookies as long as I can remember and they’ll always be one of my favorites. So of course it only makes sense that Caleb has tried his fair share of peanut butter beers!
These tasty peanut butter beers are packed with peanut butter flavor and go down real easy. We decided to round-up 10 breweries making awesome peanut butter beers that Caleb is nuts about!
Go Nuts!! 10 Peanut Butter Beers You Need to Try
- Sweet Baby Jesus! – DuClaw Brewing – Maryland
- Peanut Butter Porter – Liquid Mechanics Brewing – Colorado
- Point PB Cup – Point Brewery – Wisconsin
- Liquid Bliss – Terrapin Beer Co. – Georgia
- Nutcase Peanut Butter Porter – Listermann Brewing – Ohio
- Peanut Butter Soul-ution – OSO Brewing – Wisconsin
- Peanut Butter Jelly Time – Catawba Brewing – North Carolina
- Roadside Peanut Butter Porter – Crooked Handle Brewing – Ohio
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Stout – Rapp Brewing – Florida
- Fool’s Gold Imperial Peanut Butter Hefeweizen – Rusty Rail Brewing Company – Pennsylvania
What are your favorite Peanut Butter Beers?